Thursday, March 5, 2009

wow! its been a while since my last post! i appologize for the delay!
i was having some trouble setting up my hot or not accounts...it seems that my "provocative" pictures were a little TOO provocative! haha who would have thought!!! i guess they moderate the pictures going on a little more than i thought! but eventually i set up two accounts, like i had previously mentioned. one is a crazy party girl with some sexy bikini pictures. the other is a nice picture with and a profile that expresses my views on religion and education. so far i have had a few matches and people who want to meet me...for guess whihc account! u got it! the sexy one! so far no hits on the other one but i still have time!
i will let you know when i get a few more hits and wha my scores are for each pic!
i will be back sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment